Want To Submit A Guest Post For Us? Look At Our Guest Post Guidelines!
We will only consider guest posts that are tutorial based that show how to do a traffic generation, social media related strategy or a case-study that shows your attempt to experiment with a traffic strategy and demonstrating the results. You can look at our categories to get ideas for your tutorial or case study.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written. We would like a minimum of 500 words with a few screenshots of your tutorial.
- If you have a video it must not be posted anywhere else. We will post your video on the blog and in our YouTube Channel as part of your entry.
- The post must not include marketing-related links, affiliate links and must not be entirely self-promotional. We encourage you to link to other posts on our blog that is related to your entry and that will provide more value to the readers.
- You are allowed to have 1 link that goes directly to your blog content only.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- All Guest Post entries and questions should be directed to our contact page.
Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already.
All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published on our calendar schedule. You will be notified when your post will be published. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published. Due to the high volume of guest posts this blog receives, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission will not be responded to.
1.) A blog submission does not guarantee inclusion. We reserve the right to reject your blog submissions for any reason.
2.) We reserve the right to edit your blog entry to conform to our submission/editorial guidelines, and to re-classify your entry in the category we find appropriate.
3.) We reserve the right to remove your published blog entry if we find it republished elsewhere on the web.
4.) You, the author, state that to your knowledge any work you submit that is accepted for publication is your own work and is not plagiarized in any way. And by submission and acceptance of said blog entries, you agree that Traffic-Is-King.com is in no way liable in cases of complaints of copyright violations.
5.) No payment of any kind will be made for blog entry(s) published on Traffic-Is-King.com
6.) By submitting an blog post to Traffic-Is-King.com, you agree that you have read, understand, and consent to all of the guidelines set forth.