Lorelle VanFossen Talks About Website Tracking, Analytics And Woopra
In this podcast I had the pleasure of interviewing Lorelle VanFossen.
Also called the “Blog Evangelist”, Lorelle is a writer, public speaker,
trainer, and consultant on web writing, web design, and blogging.
She is the author of Lorelle On WordPress and of the Blogging Tips book
“What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging”. She is also one of the
co-founders of a website tracking and analytics company called Woopra.
In this interview Lorelle breaks down the following:
* The web stats that are most useful and ones that we should be tracking.
* The web stats that are the most distracting.
* Useless web stats we should be ignoring, yet we keep watching anyway.
* What sets Woopra apart from the other web analytic companies out on the web.
* How Woopra can save your website loading time.
* How Woopra will change the web analytics field?
* How Woopra will change how we blog and use social media?
* Plus some gems on blogging and understanding your readers.
I thoroughly enjoyed doing this interview. Lorelle brings an extensive amount of knowledge in the web analytics field and in blogging. To learn more about her and what she is doing you can visit any of the links below.
Lorelle on WordPress – http://lorelle.wordpress.com
Blog Herald – http://www.blogherald.com
Woopra – http://www.woopra.com
New Book – Blogging Tips: What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging – http://lorelle.wordpress.com/books/blogging-tips