How To Drip Feed Your Blog Content To Your Facebook Fan Page
I wanted to share with you guys something I learned recently. I wanted to drip feed my blog content to my FaceBook Fan page without having to do it manually. So I did a search on the web and didn’t find much but bits and pieces. It reminded me of when I tried to figure out how to add an Aweber opt-in form to my FaceBook Fan Page. So I took the bits and pieces that I found and put them together to create this tutorial for you.
This tutorial is very similar to the recent post I did where I showed you how to create a FaceBook Fan Page. Below I will show you step by step how to auto-magically drip feed your blog content into your FaceBook Fan Page. So everytime you create a blog post your FaceBook Fan Page will be updated with the latest content from your blog. Really cool! So let’s get started!
1. Go to your FaceBook Fan Page and find the notes tab at the top of the navigation menu.
If you don’t see it there, it maybe hidden in the (+) menu button.
2. Next look for the tab that says “write a new note” and click on it.
3. On the top right where it says “edit” look for the notes icon button and select it.
6. Preview your imported blog content before pressing the confirm button on the upper right side.
7. You will now see your most recent blog post content imported to your FaceBook Fan Page.
8. As you make posts to your blog it will auto-magically drip to your Fan Page Wall.
Thats how you do it folks! Go ahead and try it out. If you get stuck leave a comment below and I will help you out. If you like this post please tweet it on Twitter, Digg it, Stumble it, or make it Del.icio.us so everyone else can benefit. Thanks!